Friday, December 10, 2004

Since when did

throwing away a poopy diaper become a FIGHT between the kids?
I asked Violet to throw away Riley's diaper and Riley threw a FIT. He *demanded* to do it himself. He also has to be the one to turn off the TV. If *anyone* turns it off first, he goes to the TV, turns it BACK ON, and then turns it off himself. @@

The week's been a little nuts... we've put up Christmas decorations and made cookies, made cards, made crafts, and hosted a few parties. It's been fun but exhausting. And I still haven't got out the Christmas village or the Christmas dishes yet... hopefully today.

Tonight we're going to see Seussical the musical with the kids... I can't wait!!

1 comment:

mimba said...

haha, poopy diaper fights! that is hilarious!
and i love that he turns the tv on just to turn it off again. silly tickly boy!
rememebr when the aunties made cookies last year with violet! awwww, i'll miss that.
love you guys!