Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Pirate Party


we stopped at Starbucks first :)


Rick is so cute - he really surprised me!


look at my shirt - little skulls and crossbones!


Rick then took me to Garduno's where our friends were waiting with a table decorated in pirate gear and all of them dressed as pirates :)



we all got pirate temporary tattoos :)


... and eye patches! hee hee


next we went to the movies to see none other than Pirates of the Caribbean!

I had to stop and say hi to the poster ;)


My friends have officially crossed a nerd-dom threshold by dressing up to go see the movie! hahahahahahahahahaha
i love my friends :)

It was just so much fun - especially with all of them with us. Rick did a great job making my birthday special!

4 comments:

shontell said...

okay, i am scared. the last time someone *I know dressed up for a movie was MY DAD!! he wore the truly authentic darth vador costume, voice thingy and all, to the theatre and stood up about 3/4 a way into the movie. everyone started screaming. he says they were scared. i say they were frightened that such a dorky guy existed! i know i am. lol

cm3 said...

hahahahaha. I swear, when i see rick in an eye-patch next to captain jack sparrow I cannot tell the difference.

mimba said...

that sounds like such a great time!
i especially love the tattoos, skull and crossbones.
:)

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a fabulous birthday, my friend! :)