Wednesday, January 24, 2007

blah blah blah

I know.
I suck at blogging. Really. I was planning on making it an everyday thing and then stuff would happen and then I was thinking about blogging but I couldn't cause I realized that first I needed to share about this or that or something else and then I got busy on the computer and well, it didn't happen.
But stuff has happened. Like Liane's wedding!!!! It was beautiful and perfect and wonderful and everything. And let me just say if you ever want THE MOST FUN THING at your reception, you need to get a Photo Booth. It was AWESOME!!

Check out all 700-some photos from the wedding HERE (type in "medley" for the event ID).

So much else going on...

Finally after a 6 month magazine freelance dry spell, I am working again on some FUN projects that really excite me! I actually had FOUR magazine assignments in the span of a week. INSANE. It's feast or famine around here. My scrap room desperately needs cleaning now. I am gonna work on it today, and hopefully that will inspire me to finish the rest of my projects :)

Oh - I haven't mentioned this yet...
I am going to HAWAII with Rick!!!!!! In like 3 weeks! FOR FIVE DAYS!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! I have never been there. It will be A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

I think that's a pretty good update for now. Heh.
Really. Once this round of assignments is over. Yeah. I will be a consistent blogger then. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Hawaii!!! *Sigh* Someday. Eric and I talked about that being our 10 year anniversary trip (June 2008). Now it looks like we'll be making it to Taiwan that year and probably no where else.

Yes, I am very happy to be back blogging. About the house: a friend tipped us off to the house (in the perfect school district, in a great location, and a house that will work for our needs) So, we signed on the new house and then had to sell our current house- it has been a whirlwind. I'll certainly update better details when things are finally done next week (maybe before if I stay on schedule with the packing). I'm very much looking forward to writing out the details to keep an account of God's perfect timing, and His provision.

justvaliptak said...

How come I can't open the wedding pics???? AARRGGHH????