Wednesday, February 14, 2007

26 hours!

TWENTY SIX HOURS and I will be on a plane to Hawaii!! I cannot believe it! I am up right now, packing, writing lists, and organizing last minute things so I don't forget anything. Making sure all is arranged and ready with the kids and the house and the dogs... checking that the bills will be paid while I am gone... etc etc etc etc etc....

I had bought a bunch of sassy cute new clothes from ModBe for the trip - and they haven't arrived yet! They were supposed to be in last week, but because of their big sale (every piece was only $5), things got backed up. But according to UPS, the package will be in by 6pm tomorrow evening! YAY! Nothing like cutting it waaaay close. Hopefully the clothes fit. LOL!

I.AM.SO.EXCITED.I.CAN.HARDLY.STAND.IT!!!!!!!

charging camera battery right now!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments: