Okay seriously if you do not watch The Office you are missing the funniest thing on television. Just the other week, though, my absolute.most.favoritest.scene.ever happened. Jim came into the office dressed as Dwight. He is always pulling pranks on Dwight, but this one was so stinking funny. The best part, though, wasn't the scene itself. It was the fact that Riley was watching it with me and also thought it was hysterical. I was of course tivo'ing it, so we watched it like 5 times in a row, each time cracking up more than before.
Here is a link to the scene on YouTube in case you missed it... JIM AS DWIGHT
And then it was Sunday.
We were on our way to my parents' house for Mother's Day when Rick was telling me some sort of story, and ended it with "Fact."
And from the back seat we hear Riley in retort: "Bears eat beets."
It was all we could do to keep the car on the road at that point, we were laughing so hard. Turns out he pretty much could recite the entire scene word for word. So we had the kids perform it for Liane and Carl when we got to the party. And we decided Riley needs to dress as Dwight As Played By Jim for Halloween. ;)
I need to videotape the kids doing it. It is so hysterical!
3 comments:
That scene was hysterical. It's great when you and your kids can share the humor in a situation. I love those moments.
SNORT! I wanna know if Riley can quote Dwight when he's doing Jim and talking about Pam being his girlfriend.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!That is classic!! along those lines I just randomly sang "Come and knock at our door...." and my son hollared from the other room, "We've been waiting for you." LOL I had no idea he even knew that song.
Post a Comment