Monday, January 19, 2009

Riley Turns 6

On December 28th, Riley turned 6. To celebrate, he wanted chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. YUM!
Did I mention how much I love my new lens? Cause it is so fun. I LOVE IT. Oh and this boy who entertains me with his facial expressions.
That night we had an impromptu mini family/friend get together for him. Violet made the cupcakes all by herself just for him...
I think he liked them... :)
and he got some super fun, great gifts. He got General Grevious's ship from uncle Bob and Tiff, new sleds for the snow from us, a radio controlled car from Violet, the new Kirby Game for the DS from Papa and Mama Lali, Mario Party 8 for the Wii from Grandma Dee and Grandpa Rich, and Lego Batman for the DS from Liane and Carl.
He decided that since it was his party, he would play some Mario Party. Goodtimes. :)
So yes, the boy is 6. He can tie his shoes all by himself (did I mention that he taught HIMSELF how to do that one day??), ride a two wheeler, and can make Easy Mac (with a little help from Violet). This boy is officially a Big Kid now.

2 comments:

shontell said...

:) Happy late birthday big kid.

Jenene said...

Yay Riley!