Wow. Our house is right at 2,000 sf and as much as I would love a bit more room, all I can think about when looking at big houses is, "That's a lot of house to clean". Not that I wouldn't grab a bigger home if it were a great deal. I'm mean, I'd *suffer through* ;-) I just need these kiddos to get old enough to pitch in more on the chores.
3 comments:
Wow. Our house is right at 2,000 sf and as much as I would love a bit more room, all I can think about when looking at big houses is, "That's a lot of house to clean". Not that I wouldn't grab a bigger home if it were a great deal. I'm mean, I'd *suffer through* ;-) I just need these kiddos to get old enough to pitch in more on the chores.
wowzers!!
"That's a lot of house to clean".
We'll hire a Puerto Rican maid, maybe 2 (one for the front of the house and one for the back).
Post a Comment