Neighbors are installing a new heavy duty door... they are doing much better now. Still haven't caught the thieves though.
School is out TOMORROW. What on earth am I going to do all summer? I have Violet in performing arts day camp for the rest of June and Riley starts gymnastics and tumbling in mid-June. Otherwise it will be a lot of seeking out ways to cool off!
Melinda and Luke come back the 15th!!!! YAY!!!!! They will only be here for the weekend and then they start their big surf trip up the California coast. We will see them again at the end of July when we go on our vacation (vaction) in San Clemente.
Violet is very proud to report that she made THE DRILL TEAM at her school! The parent meeting is this afternoon so I will find out all it entails for next year. There were a LOT of girls trying out for only 4 spots and I was pretty sure she would not make it - but she proved me wrong and I am pretty glad about that!
I beat Melissa at ping pong, not once, but TWICE, the other night.
Rick gave me the best birthday present ever (don't worry folks, my birthday is in July)...July 4-8 I get to fly to Portland to visit Miss Valerie for 5 whole days!!!! YAY!!!
I am proud to report that I am completely on top of my laundry situation. Since Saturday. This is a new record for me!
I am not, however, on top of my weight situation. Still trying to figure out the best diet/exercise for me that also lets me eat cookies when I want ;)
I have a photo shoot, cousin Michael's birthday party, and Violet's birthday party scheduled on Rick's birthday. That should be interesting!
Did I tell you guys that I got a new computer?? It's freaking RAD. It is sooo fast and finally I can edit photos without sitting around waiting for each little action to process. YAY for technology!!!
Ok - gotta go start my Day of A Million Committments! :) Have a great one!
3 comments:
Lots going on, huh? Congrats on the new computer and the birthday trip. By the way, I mailed you card set at the start of this week. Enjoy!
Okay...you win the laundry war I guess. Sorry for not being a good workout friend this week. Tomorrow is a new day....we can invent the spin/yoga/wheatgrass/cookie eating program then.
Instead of inventing all that stuff, why don't you just post a new blog post? Sigh. You people.
Post a Comment