Sunday, June 24, 2007

Violet's birthday party

Violet had a pool party again this year for her 7th birthday (which technically isn't till Tuesday, but that's okay!)

My cousin Leslie came over to be in charge of games and entertaining the kids. Let me just say that was a completely fantastic idea. She kept them entertained, they were all happy, and I could focus on other things. Perfect!

First there was a water balloon fight...


And Rick was showing off ;)


Then more water games - Riley was totally into them!


The birthday girl getting completely soaked by Leslie!!


The Aunties greeting me in Korean ;)


And the cake - she requested cupcakes this year. :)


Of course guess which one was hers!


After cake and presents, one last dip in the pool!


She got a Target giftcard, a Justice giftcard, some cute clothes, Polly Pockets, skate shoes, Barbies, and a new watch! Woohoo!! :) She can't wait for her actual birthday on Tuesday cause I guess it's the premiere of High School Musical 2! YEEEE HAAAAA!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

remember when I've had a gift for violet for a week and have seen you a couple times and haven't given it to you. yea. I rock.

Tisra said...

Happy birthday Violet!

shontell said...

If I were Addison I would sing "Happy birfday yooou. Happpy birfday yooou" continuously for an hour and mean every second of it. Even still, months later, Addison tells me happy birthday. I love it.

Jenene said...

Yay Violet, Happy Birt-day!

PS...Rick's belly button is HUGE in that picture! Get him a ring!
Woohoo!