I realize I haven't been posting much. And I also realize that the "busy" excuse is played out, even if it's true.
The sad thing is that I have so many photos to share...
Christmas,
Riley's sledding party,
New Years (well, thankfully there are no photos of *that* night, Melissa),
Portland,
and just so many updates and... things.
Really. I want to get to it all.
This long weekend is my weekend to get caught up. On everything. Laundry, the perpetual January house organization, garage reorg, misc photo editing, scrapbook projects (believe it or not, I actually have a few scrapbook assignments I am working on! And here I thought I was a has-been in the industry!!), the yard, the kids' rooms... all of it.
Too much to take on? Probably.
But it's me. And I am insane.
2 comments:
Good grief. 'Bout time! I am excited to see life through the lens of a speckled bird. Star Wars was making me tired. I will check back soon.
I'm sooo glad you FINALLY admitted that you're insane. (sigh) We've all been talking about it behind your back!
(snerk)
Post a Comment