There is a park right next to that cute little neighborhood area where I do all my photo shoots. The playground equipment is all this weird, modern, spinning things that the kids love. It looks nothing like a regular playground with a slide and swingset. All of it looks straighe from space. Including the kids' favorite piece of equipment... a chair-like thing that spins around using your body weight to keep you in perpetual motion. Only the chair looks like an upside down toilet plunger. Hence the name they dubbed for the park, "The Plunger Park."
While I was doing a quick photo session on the little main street, Riley and Ellie played in the park - under the close supervision of Liane and Sage.
After I was done with my session, I joined them and Liane and I tried to take a couple photos of ourselves...
But Sage really felt like she needed to be in the photo, so she squeezed in too...
Then I attempted to take a group shot. This was my favorite of many... I love how Sage looks so wild here. HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment