Here are a few photos....

Julie and I at dinner - we went to a pizza place

Me at the booth - the theme was turquoise and white

What we did all day - We directed the make & Takes. Here's Ursula showing several store owners how to assemble cute fabric paper purses. Isn't our booth adorable?

Us in our matching skirts... left to right: Ursula, Brenda, Christine, me, and Salvina

Brenda caught us off-guard while joking around in the booth. Ursula, Kathy (the owner), Christine (the head of the scrapbooking division), and me

Ursula and me at dinner with members of the Two Peas in a Bucket Pub Board

At the Pubster dinner with fellow CK Honorable Mention winners

Hanging out in a friend's suite late one night - drank a few too many Mike's Hard drinks and severely paid for it the following morning... LOL
On the floor in front: Laurie, Miley, and Renee
Second row: Jessie, Erica, Jeniece, Shannon (standing in back), Sara, Alison (posing), Rachel, and Kelly
The trip was all a blur - we stayed up far too late every night and got up far too early every morning. There were so many people to meet, see, visit, and contact, and so little time. I made several great contacts... nothing set in stone, but a couple of good things going on career-wise for me, I think! Still looking for the right company to turn my ideas into a product line, but I have solid leads!
I came home to a million and six dealines, so I am pretty buried. Hopefully I can come up for air soon.....
It's all good, though :)
2 comments:
Sounds like "so much fun".
wow, your booth looks like it came from a dream, sitting on a cloud made of cotton candy and happy thoughts.
Post a Comment