Friday, July 01, 2005

Wants

1. More hours in the day so I can read Harry Potter
2. This book: Living Out Loud
3. For my ideas that are stewing in my brain to spill out in a creatively genius way
4. A chance to write a book
5. More hours in the day so I can write a book
6. To move to Portland
7. To know whether a move to Portland is really the right thing to do
8. For decisions to be easy
9. That cool glass melting beadmaking torch kit from Aardvark
10. More hours in the day so I can make beads
11. This book too
12. Patience. And can I have that now, please??

3 comments:

cm3 said...

i know what you mean jess about having more time in the day. i have so many things i want to do right now but can't because of time in the day. i am going to make a list, though, of things i want to get done so the second i get free time i can always be doing something. later.

Tisra said...

Keri Smith (author of Living Out Loud) has a blog. I read it from time to time- very creative person. http://www.kerismith.com/blog/

I've seent he bead thing on HGTV. I have decided that I really need to not get into any more crafts until I have older kids, and/or a larger craft space. Otherwise, I think I'd try everything.

shontell said...

lol. not lying i just told my kids i want to go sit in the car so i can listen to more of my Harry Potter on tape. we dont have a tape player in the car. bummer. i think tonight before fireworks we will get into jammies and go out there and with our snacks and have our own style of drive in.
i think becky wittig would crap if she knew i was letting my kids hear harry...dare i say it POTTER!
goin to hell. arent you glad to have some company ::wink::