Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Journal Your Christmas Dec. 5 & 6

I've been slacking and didn't get around to posting these. Well, reality is that I haven't had a freaking moment's rest in quite a few days... I have been going nonstop. I might just to to sleep at 9 p.m. tonight to make up for all my late nights....

Dec 5 was about our advent calendar. I wrote about my ideal one that I haven't found yet.



Dec 6 was about Christmas past. I found this old pic of Melinda and I and had to use it.. :)

6 comments:

mimba said...

awwww, we are so cute! such great memories!!
xoxo

Tisra said...

I love the Christmas journaling. Seriously, no wonder you stay up late!

Where do you find the time?!

mamalali said...

I've been looking forward to reading these every day!

Tisra said...

Okay, I love the restoration hardware one. But, then again, that place is always full of goodies so it doesn't surprise me.

Jessie said...

OH MY GOSH LIANE THAT IS PERFECT!!!!!

cm3 said...

little publows. that is so adorablistic.