I've been going through your pages for the last 45 minutes, and I'm sure I'll continue to do so many more times! You have such a talent. Thank you for sharing so many memories.
thanks e-lan ;) right now it has to go to my 2peas gallery cause i don't have another gallery setup just yet. that should change within the next month, though ;)
5 comments:
I've been going through your pages for the last 45 minutes, and I'm sure I'll continue to do so many more times! You have such a talent. Thank you for sharing so many memories.
Wheeee! How exciting! I like the layout/ design and look forward to seeing what gets added to the site.
that is so cool, jess! way to go on getting this thing going! i can't wait to see it all finished... tooooooo cool! :)
thanks e-lan ;)
right now it has to go to my 2peas gallery cause i don't have another gallery setup just yet. that should change within the next month, though ;)
thats as cool as the other side of the pillow.
Post a Comment