Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Slight Summer Backtrack, part 1

So Rick wants me to post the pictures of Pagosa that I never posted because of our Internet issues up there. And of course I am a wonderful, loving, caring wife so I oblige. I have thusly dedicated this week, which (according to the Weather Girl on the Tee Vee) has given Las Vegas the last 100 degree temperature of the year, to remembering our amazing summer trip to Colorado. Without further ado, here are the photos from our Tuesday in Pagosa, where we visited both Treasure Falls and the Continental Divide...

The Doo-Ray Boys...
Treasure Falls... as close as we could get before we got totally soaked...


And, then, the Continental Divide...
A quick hike to some snow. In June. Cause, that is defnitely something we have not experienced before.
Time for a snowball fight. Again. In June. WHAT.

Rick wanted to be sure to capture BOTH continental divides in this photo. THANKS.

More tomorrow... ;)

2 comments:

Jenene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenene said...

I totally thought that was Will Turner and his son in that first pic. Doo Rags rock.

I don't get the BOTH continental divides thing. Oh, AND, what the heck does the Continental Divide divide, anyway? I'm jus sayin.

AHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHH (hair all flyin up in the air)

sweat beads! sweat beads! sweat beads!